Kinsey singing her new favorite song. Although I
literally have to drag her to school, she really is learning. If the fighting continues, I'll take her out of the program, but once she gets there she enjoys it. I just can't take fighting over it everyday; it ruins my day and I hate it. First, we fight about going and doing hair. Next, we fight about using the potty chair before we go, and then we fight about getting in the car seat. By that time my "patience and long suffering" have gone out the window and I'm just mad. Monday she refused to work with me so I locked her in her room the entire time she was supposed to be at school. What can I say? My patience has had it up to here.
17 comments:
Oh my gosh, Amber, that is so cute!!! I love the "CHEESE!!" at the end of the video! :) ha ha!
Oh how frustrating! But she is learning. Kids her age are little sponges. I hope it gets easier getting her there!
I am sure that she will get used to it! Hang in there!
Alyssa told me I could find your blog through hers... after I had hopped to hers on Monday!
Love that I get to see people outside of the gym now!
AND... I love that I am not the only mom who has to lock her munchies in their rooms some days...... you look too darn young to have kids anyways!!!
Hope you don't mind I come to vist you this way now... because it is not like you are not already sick of me yelling at the gym right????
See you at CF!
Oh man I am so glad there is a normal mom out there:) haha. Brayton frustrates me so bad too and I just lose it! So instead of beating him:) I just put him in his room for a while. LOL. Man these kids sure know how to push our buttons dont they! Keep going though she is just testing you and hopefully things will get better!!!
That is the cutest video in the world! I love it.
Oh Amber, Your such a cute mom!! I would have done the same thing locking kids in their room!! Good for you!! How else will they learn?!?
OK, so did the marker on everything in her room come off?! Outsmart the 3-yr old, outsmart the 3-yr old. Just keep telling yourself that:) hahaha lol!
I'm DYING!!! That is too funny, the video and the story! I've tried keeping Theron is his room before, but it's not much of a punishment. He's in heaven up there! All his toys, books and nothing that can be easily destroyed... I wish I could tell you it'll get easier, but I haven't made it to that point yet :) So, just hang in there.
haha i love the video.
and uh, i have no kids, so no words of wisdom....but, i do know your a great mom!!!!! so, hopefully that helps. lol.
What does she say right after "fire trucks are red"?
stop sign are red too
I am sorry! What a pain. I hope that she will evetually see that all the other kids are doing it, and want to do it too?! You are a great mom. I know you will get her through it!
i tagged you in a quirks tag game. see mine for details. have fun! :)
Wow she isn't shy about the camera. She is so cute. It makes me sad to think they grow up so fast. You have alot more patience than most people. I hope I can be that patient when I have a daughter her age.
What a cute video she makes faces just like you Amber, she's your little clone. Hope things get better with getting her to school. I know I was a really stubborn little girl too so I know i've got mine coming to me someday.
Oh Amber- That is the cutest thing I have EVER seen!!!! :):):) When are ya'll coming to TX again???!!!
Post a Comment