We had the opportunity to go to San Diego the weekend before my grandma passed away, here is an overload of pictures and a brief synopsis. I am really glad we got to take this trip, it was a breath of fresh air and we really had a great time. We arrived at the Del Thursday evening and spent some time on the beach. Friday morning we got up and went to Sea World, which the kids loved. We spent about a half day there and the rest of the day at the beach. Saturday we went for a bike ride on the beach, then just hung out on the beach for a while. We went back to Sea World that night and saw some cool shows and animals that we missed the day before. We spent a few hours relaxing on the beach Sunday morning and came home that afternoon. I had a hard time coming home, it's just been such a long hot summer for me with this pregancy and it was nice to just take a breather. Thanks, honey, for taking us on this great trip!! We can't wait to go back!
This is how Kinsey feels about the beach :)
I debated on putting this picture up because I look so chunky and not necessarily pregnant, but it's the only one of the whole fam on the beach. Try not to judge too harshly ; ).
Travy had a great time boogie boarding, wish I could have gone too. Next time we may take a sitter so we can do that sort of thing together.
view from our hotel
Saturday morning we rented a... I can't think of what it is called... but basically a four seater bike, and rode around the boardwalk and through some nearby neighborhoods. It was really fun, and a highlight of the trip, although I'm sure everyone else was ready for us to get off b/c Connor couldn't stop ringing the bell!!
8 comments:
YOU LOOK SO FLIPPEN CUTE GIRL. I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU ALL SUMMER. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL PREGNANT!!
LOOKS LIKE A BLAST. WE DID THE SAME THING ABOUT A MONTH BACK BEFORE THE KIDS STARTED SCHOOL!
Oh please! You looked gorgeous! Looks like a fun time!
I want to eat Connor up in these pics!
Love your pics! You look adorable and totally pregnant. Can't help but mention that you're wearing a tube top though! LOL (haha, got you back for the one-piece comment)! Anyway, looks like a ton of fun and the kids couldn't be cuter. Love you!
Looks like fun! Love all the pics! And you look great! :)
You needed a "ritual burial" for you and Travis! haha
Looks like you guys had fun and a much needed break. Sorry to hear about your grandma, hope your doing well. Sorry I've been so lame, you've called a few times and I havent' even called you back. I promise we'll hang out soon. Love ya amber! And you look beautiful there's nothing to judge!
Amber you look awesome and there are seriously women who are NOT pregnant who would love to be as skinny as you! You're nuts! Your family is the cutest ever and Kinsey and Connor are so adorable...I say that every time but they are. I love them. Congrats on baby boy and I can't wait to see how cute he is too!! Miss you!
Post a Comment