Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hey I wasn't kidding when I asked for name suggestions.... We can't seem to agree on a name. The only ones we sort of agree on are Tate and Connor. But we don't LOVE either. Help me please!!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

I like both of those names : ) I thought you said a while ago that you liked the name Paxton or Pax for a boy? I like boy names with x's in them for some reason...Pax, Max, Maddox, etc... : )

Amber Larsen said...

I do like Paxton but Trav doesn't. We never like the same names :)

Tiffany said...

Ok, I know this one is a little wierd, but what about Grayer? I heard it on a movie and I thought it was kinda cute... : )

Alyssa said...

I love the name Tate. I think thats a great name.

Monson Family said...

I like Tate a lot - have you looked in geneology - sometimes there are great names in your own family history. I've seen some good ones on the Naylor side for girls anyway... good luck!
Don't worry about not liking the same name. i told Kel that if he didn't come up with something better then we would use the name I thought of. And of course we did! I WON!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

What happened to Cannon? I still like that one. Tate too.

eyre blog said...

Cannon is cute and the only Tate I know is a girl but I love the name. but don't worry you still have about a week to decide!

Jalei & Lane said...

I like the name Jackson & you could call him Jack for short. I also like Benson, Davis, & Dax. Let me know what you decide!