Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Favorites...

1. Our Favorite Toy: This is the latest addition to the Larsen household and our summer salvation... It has gotten it's money's worth already; we have played on this just about everyday for a week and a half. It's a blast and I'm not afraid to admit I love it just as much as Kinsey! It's so much fun! Who wants to come and play with us?

2. I am so in love with Connor right now. He is in my favorite stage so far. He's so happy and smiley and snugly; I just can't get enough of those chubby cheeks. I could just kiss him all day long! He's scrumptious!
3. Leg rolls: What is it about naked babies that is so dang cute! I wish this picture showed off those rolls a little more... For Kinsey's sake I won't post a picture of her cute little legs and rear end but I swear babies are just so cute from behind. Trav thinks it's inappropriate but whatever.
4. This is Kinsey's favorite spot lately and claims it is her "castle"- she climbs into the pillows on my bed with her Cinderella dress on, princess phone in hand, and thinks it is her castle. Lucky for me she decided to take a little snooze : )

19 comments:

nelson6 said...

Holy Cow, that water thing is HUGE! Looks like TONS of fun! I love chubby bubbies to, the are so much fun. You kids are too cute!

Tiffany said...

ha ha, I love the picture of Kinsey sleeping in her "castle" with her princess dress on and her princess phone in her hand! :) That water thing is AWESOME! I showed it to Randy and he wants to come over and play on it, he he :)

Kirkhams said...

LOVE the slide. You could charge people when they come over. You've got your own water park for crying out loud! I wanna play!

Your kids are getting HUGE and so cute. Are you coming to the wedding?

Chelsea said...

Awesome water thing!! that is amazing!!! Looks like so much fun, and your kids are so cute!!

themacdonnells said...

I just can't get enough of Kinsey! She's soooo stinkin cute and that little smile she has in all her pictures is priceless! Connor is getting so big and those smiles are starting to look like his sister! Too Cute!!!

Bre said...

Peyton said to me the other day, "I wanna go see Kinsey's water park!" I love the picture of the Connor on his stomache looking up at you, he's growing up!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

ok, that thing is awesome!! i wish i had kids so i had an excuse to buy it but I don't think Tj will let me buy it just for me!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Love the last picture!

Naylor Family said...

You guys got the real deal!! I can't believe that fits in the backyard! How fun! We can't wait to come and play! Hopefully you're feeling better!

Katherine Young said...

haha! that looks so fun!!! and i cant believe how much connor looks like kennedi in that picture. crazy.

jon♥kara said...

That is the biggest blow up water toy I have ever seen. I thought it was one of those bouncy toys at first. Your pics are great, kinsey's always doing something funny.

Maren said...

That looks like a FUN water playground! Any kid would be in heaven with that thing! Connor is getting so big! We need to get together soon-it's been way too long.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I am just giggling at that picture of her on the bed. It is so funny that she brings her cell phone. You are such a cute mommy to let her do that after the pillows have been perfectly placed.

Jalei & Lane said...

That water slide is monstrous! I wish I lived close by so I could come play on it!

Jenni said...

HOLY CRAP! My kids would be super jealous, their little kiddie pool just doesn't even cut it! How fun for you guys! And your kids are so, so cute! And we SO need to get together soon! Love ya, Amber!

Alyssa said...

Wow!! That thing is huge! I haven't seen those ones. Thats nice that you have your own water park right in your back yard.

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh I am so jealous we dont have a backyard to put one of those in!!!! We are so coming over!!! Brayton would love love love that!!!! Your kids are so dang cute and oh my gosh Conner looks alot like you I think!!! Let us know when we can come over:)

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. I would probably have more fun on that than houston connor is getting so big so cute both of them
crista

Monson Family said...

WOW!!!!!!!! I would totally blow that thing up just for me when the kids are napping!!!! Looks like sooooooooooooo much fun! Did you get that at Costco?? They always have funstuff like that. And Connor is so precious. I want some of his chubby cheeks too!