- Notice the boys and their matching outfits... Audrie and I really had a good time making fun of them : )
Friday, September 5, 2008
Denver
We really enjoyed ourselves at my sister's house in Colorado over labor day. We went to the Rockies and to Estes Park. Here are a ton of posing pictures. The background is just so gorgeous I couldn't leave any of these photos out so bear with me.
- Notice the boys and their matching outfits... Audrie and I really had a good time making fun of them : )










The kiddos played really well together this trip. Kins is finally out of the whole fighting with other kids stage so, Audrie and I could really relax and not worry so much about a fist fight breaking loose.

During church Kenedi kept picking her nose and trying to feed it to Audrie- yummy
This was really cool... There is a gondola you can ride up to the top of one of the mountains to feed chipmunks. They would come right up to you and eat of your hand. Chance kept calling, "Alvin, Simon, Theodore... where are you?" He is so dang cute.
Trav and Craig thought this was sooo funny- notice the sign behind Kenedi.
- Notice the boys and their matching outfits... Audrie and I really had a good time making fun of them : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Those rockies are beautiful!!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And it looks like the weather was perfect!
Aw, that looks so fun! All the cousins look so cute together.
You could use one of those as your Christmas picture! I LOVE Estes Park and when we were there a year ago, we could get enough of the little shops and great fudge stores. Fun!
looks like the moms had matching colors too--only the girls were expressing their individuality, oh yeah, and conner too:)
I'm already ready for ya'll to come back :) That was a good trip. Love you guys!!
Wow, those pictures are gorgeous! I have always wanted to live in Colorado...it is beautiful there! Looks like you guys had a fun trip! Why does Kinsey's smile make me laugh in that picture of her by herself posing on the rock :) And I cannot believe how big Connor looks in these pictures! He is growing so fast! We all need to get together again very soon! Miss you! :)
Did you love the cool weather? It is beautiful there! We need to get together now that you are back!
That looks so beautiful! I love the pictures of Travis and Connor with their huge smiles! That is so cute. And that last photo of all the kids. They look like they are trying to climb through the fence! SCARY!!
Glad you guys had a great time.
You guys are travelers lately! So much fun! Colorado is beutiful.
Post a Comment