Marianne,
Well I may be a day late but it's not because I didn't try. How do I let you know how much I love you and still not sound like a total cheese ball on my blog?? I guess I decided oh well if I sound cheesy. I'm so glad that you are my sister. You are always there for me when I need someone to come to with good or bad news. Thanks for listening to me whine, I know it's not fun. I have always and always will look up to you in so many ways. You are dedicated, hard working, and strong. I think of all the things we have done/been through together and I can't help but laugh (and want to cry at the same time for somethings...ha ha). Anyway, just wanted to let you know I think you're GrEaT!! Happy Birthday!!
Love ya,
Amber
2 comments:
Well I'll have to check this thing more often! You make me cry. I love you too, so much.
My fav time w/ you: peeing on top of the rock in Hawaii. Good times.
Happy Birthday, Marianne! Love ya!
Post a Comment