Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My conversation with Kinsey while giving the kiddos a bath:

Kinsey: "Mom, why do we have to take bath'es'?"
Me: "So that we will be clean and not stinky."
Kinsey: "Why do we not want to be stinky?"
Me: "Well, no one will want to be around us or be our friend if we stink."
Kinsey after a second or two of contemplation, "mom, sometimes after you workout you stink. I can't be your friend anymore."

Also, yesterday after I asked her to clean up her toys she told she couldn't because she was going out for a date and a wedding. Yikes!!

9 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

Ahhh, don't you love the cute things that kids say?!

Danielle said...

Hahaha that's hilarious! What a witty little kid! She's adorable!

Jalei & Lane said...

That is so cute! It's funny to hear how kids think things through.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

If she thinks you stink don't let her next to me after I work out. You know.

Chelsea said...

Ha ha! how cute is she? Ill bet she is so much fun!

Katherine Young said...

hahah she is seriously one of the funniest little kids i know. haha thats great.

Brad and Laurie said...

Ask her if grandpa is still her friend. I'm worried...

Tiffany said...

LOL! That girl cracks me up! :)

Monson Family said...

That is so awesome!!!!! She is hilarious!