Friday, November 28, 2008

Twitterpated.

Definition:
confused by affection or infatuation.

We bought a new house. Travis will kill me but, he is twitterpated. : ). We can't eat or sleep or do anything but dream of our new house and what we're going to do to it. We wake up at three and Travis hops out of bed to go to the new house and start working. We are trying to be in before Christmas, but we'll see if the remodeling is done in time. It was kind of a spontaneous decision, and I am having mixed emotions. More info to come soon...I'm too tired to write anything coherent right now.

12 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'm so excited for you guys too!! We were the same way about this house. It's so exciting!! You guys are funny! Can't wait to come and help out!

Maren said...

Derek told me you guys bought a house! How exciting!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Wait wait wait!!! It happened?? Where! And maybe if you can't blog where, then at least show us some before and afters! I bet you guys will make it look amazing! I am sure you are going to have plenty of room now. A well deserved Christmas present!

Julie said...

Cool! You'll have to post some pics of the new digs.
Missed you at Thanksgiving!

DEANNA said...

Wow... no wonder we have not seen you at the gym!

Congrats!

PICTURES!!!!!

Tiffany said...

WHat!? I didn't know you guys bought a new house!! Where at!? How exciting! Congrats! Can't wait to see it! :)

Mike and Meg said...

That is so sad that you will be moving!!

Jalei & Lane said...

Congrats! I'm sure you'll warm up to the idea once you get to start decorating & make it your own. Let's just hope Travis doesn't make you do that at 3am!

nelson6 said...

WOW...I'm so sad because we will miss you but so happy for you and your sweet little family! Thank goodness for blogs to keep in touch!

Natalie Francis said...

Travis mentioned yesterday that you are moving. I'm so sad you won't be in our ward anymore! We'll have to be better about keeping in touch. If you need help packing or need someone to watch your kids while you pack, let me know! Please!

Brewer Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it. That is super exciting! I will miss you guys. Let me know if you need any help!

Danielle said...

I have been keeping up but haven't commented in forever but twitterpated cracked me up! Congrats on the new house- I want to see it! I LOVE houses and decorating, etc.!