Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Angel Fire

Okay, this trip was over spring break but I didn't have my camera (or so I thought... I found in the car when we got home- surprise surprise) so these pics are from my dad or I would have posted earlier. Anyway, we all met up at Angel Fire in New Mexico and rented a little house close to the ski resort. It was really fun hanging out with the fam for a few days and getting to know everyone again, but I missed the husband who couldn't get off of work. Kinsey had a blast sledding with Chance and playing in the snow.


Beej and his friend Chase who came with us.

Why won't she ever sit this still and fall asleep for me???

We got to try these new "Trykke" ski things; it was fun/a little scary; as you can tell by my akwardness : )!! They were actually pretty easy to ride though.












SPLAT!!


9 comments:

Bre said...

FUN!!!

Chelsea said...

Looks like so much fun!

jon♥kara said...

So much fun I love snowboarding and hanging with the fam! Glad you could go, poor Trav hopefully he can get some more help soon to free up some time.

nelson6 said...

What a cute Family!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I love your out fit in the family picture. True AZ fashion with flip flops, sweats, and snow. I am so glad you guys had a great time. You are super mom.

Kirkhams said...

I love how many fun trips your family takes! Looks like tons of fun in the snow! Tell everyone hi! love you!

Tiffany said...

Cute pics! Looks like so much fun! Your family is so cute! :)

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I am sooo jelaous! I haven't been boarding ina few years and I'm having withdrawls!!

Jenni said...

What a great vacation! I'm glad you guys were able to go have some fun, together! I love that picture of Kinsey!