Tuesday, April 29, 2008

P90X


I have to admit I bought this... and I LOVE IT!! It is so nice to be able to work out from home instead of lugging my kids to the gym and watching Kinsey cry bc she hates it so much. I love it because it's different everyday. It's so fun. I've been doing it for 4 weeks, one of which I only got 1 day in, and I've lost 5 lbs!! WAHOO!! If you're looking for a program you should try it. It was a little pricey but totally worth it. I get bored easily while I'm running or whatever but I actually really enjoy this- and I'm not thinking about the next oreo I'm going to eat and how bored/tired I am. Thank you Tony Horton : )

8 comments:

nelson6 said...

Holy Moly, that's a lot of videos, I like working out at home a lot more too, though, so I totally get it. You don't look like you have ANY lbs. to lose!

Katherine Young said...

good job amber! thats so good you like it. i should try it, but we will see about that. haha.

Naylor Family said...

I've never even heard of that! How exciting! I'll have to check it out!

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh I can not believe you are doing this!!! Dusty has been doing this for forever and no flipping way would I do it!!!! Its freaking hard and its more for a boy in my opinion. But if you like it, more power to ya. I would love to see you do it:) I am glad you like it though. Ab ripper is pretty intense too. It does work though thats for sure.

jon♥kara said...

I'm so glad you are using them that's awesome. I was thinking of telling my sister to get them if they were working for you.

Jalei & Lane said...

Lane's been telling me about this. It's like the best program out there & you get ripped. I heard it was really hard!

Tiffany said...

Good for you, Amber! That is awesome! I haven't heard much about it...just that it is good and it works! You will have to tell me more about it...

Unknown said...

I see the P90X commercials all the time when I'm on the road and watching TV in the hotel late at night. Maybe you'll be one of the cut-from-stone success cases they trumpet in a future commercial!