Okay... Marianne had her baby!! YEA!! She is BEAUTIFUL! She has Marianne's big eyes and isgorgeous. I forgot my camera but will take it tomorrow and post a picture. No name yet but she is a dainty 5lb 15 oz and 19in long. Labor/delivery went great and mom and dad are happy as can be!! They are so cute!!
7 comments:
Yeah im so happy for her, ive been thinking about her today!!!! cant wait to see pictures!!! tell them congrats for me!!! love you guys!!
I'm soooooooo excited for them. I can't wait to see the pics of that sweet little baby. Tell them congrats from Kelly and me.
Love ya!!!!!
Hi Amber, it's Regina. Jalei told me she had her and I wanted to check your blog to see if you had a pic yet! PLEASE tell her I am so happy for her and can't wait to hear from her!
Oh yea! It feels like we've been waiting to hear the news for so long. Was she over due? overdue and 5 lbs? What a sweet little bity tiny thing. CONGRATS to them and to you for getting to see her. Send our love and we'll be back to see pictures.
post some pics!! thats so fun!
Ok Amber, I'm counting on you to post pictures to tide me over til I get to come visit her!
YAY!!! Congrats to Marianne and Clint! I can't wait to see pics!!! I am sure she is beautiful!
Post a Comment