We had Connor's baby blessing on April 13, 2008. It was really nice and we had family over after for a little brunch. Poor Travis gets really nervous when he has to do things in front of people but the blessing was really beautiful. I'm so grateful for the power of the priesthood and what it brings into our home. Here are some pictures of the fam after the blessing and some other of my recent favs. And here is my favorite recent Kinsey story just for laughs...
Well we are working on potty training over here and she knows that evertime she goes potty she gets an M&M. So the other day she informs me she needs to go; so we go into the bathroom and I tell her I'm listening to hear if she's going and she does. "Yay," I tell her and off we go to get an M&M. A few minutes go by and she decides she needs to go again. This time I'm out in the family room changing Connor's diaper so she goes in by herself not knowing I can still see her. As I'm changing the diaper I start hearing a tinkle sound and think to myself holy cow I can't believe she still had pee in there. I look up to see her dipping the toilet scrubber in the water and then holding it over the water so it would drip and make a peeing sound. What a sneaky little devil!! Trying to trick me so she could get another M&M. Oh and one more.. the other day she told me I looked rediculous. HA!
My dad and his mom
the 4 generations...
SAGE!!!
T Dogs paternal grandparents aka Dee De and Pop Pop
His mom and grandma Twilla

I found Kins making her own PBJ... awesome
Our little man getting stronger

betcha can't guess whose family this is... I stick out like a sore thumb
15 comments:
You look so amazing!! i wish i could get so skinny like you!! way to go, you sound like such a great mom!! im so happy for you!!!
The potty training story is great! We started trying the whole potty thing with Lilly on Monday. It sure makes for some good stories!
Kinsey is so funny, and so smart! And HOLY COW I want to gobble up Connor!!!!! He is soooo fat!!! I love love love super fat babies! They are so delicious and scrumptious and all of those things. You have the cutest little family! We miss you guys! We are going to be in Texas this Tuesday and we aer planning a day trip to Phoenix..I'll keep you posted! Love ya!
haha the kinsey stories make me laugh so hard!!!! she is the funniest little girl i know. haha. yall look great at the blessing and im glad it went so well!
You sure do stick out!!! You gotta love that family though! You look so good!! I can't believe you just had a baby!
Those are great pictures. Connors cheeks are so cute!! Kinsey Cracks me up.
All of Kinseys faces are so great. You can't miss that girls personality, even in a photo. I am so happy your blessing weekend went well with all the family.
Not sure whose house, but, I feel the need to comment on that rockin lamp in the back ground. I love things that are different from the norm. That really is so cool!
Aimee- our house... YEA!! I'm glad you like it; I loved it from the minute I saw it and had to have it : )
Hey girl. Your kids are getting so big dont you love it? Kinsey seriously cracks me up. Hey I still need your email address so I can send you an invite for my blog and can I get your home address too. Thanks so much. Just email me both addresses:)
Connor is seriously one of the cutest babies ever! I could eat him up, too! And I can't believe how smart Kinsey is, not too many two year olds would think of that! That's hilarious! I'm sorry we missed Connor's blessing.
I absolutely LOVE Kinsey's smiles! I just want to eat her up! She is such a funny little goober! I love reading your stories about her. And Connor is getting so big and you a so small! I'm jealous about that by the way.
:) Heather
Ha I love Kinsey!! Let's do something this week.
Too funny! I love that girl she just is hilarious Jon would love to have a little girl like her. He is always looking at your blog, he loves all her stories and goofy pics. I'm glad the blessing went well, did you end up making the muffins? You do stand out with all those blondes but you are a beautiful sore thumb.
Cute pics!! And I love that story about Kinsey! So funny! :) She is smart! Glad Connor's blessing went well :) We need to get together soon!!!
i just LOVE how you are the only brunette in Trav's family! You're adorable!
Post a Comment