Wednesday, April 30, 2008

These are supposed to be swimsuits!


Okay I'm sorry but I'm looking online for a swimsuit and found this. I don't think I even need to write anything it's too funny. Can you imagine wearing this or seeing someone wear it?? Give me a break!!

12 comments:

Bre said...

were you looking for 'modest bathing suits'? Cause you found them!

jon♥kara said...

That too funny and I'm so glad that you posted it! haha I think I might drown if I had that much clothing on when I go swimming. And being able to wear hardly anything is my favorite part about swimming when else can you skank around in next to nothing and not be called a hooker.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Ohhh. Sometimes I wonder where they get their models too! Is it a skirt or a towel?

Jalei & Lane said...

Those are the gayest looking suits ever!

Anonymous said...

oh amber..
that is seriously hilarious

Katherine Young said...

the orange one would look just fabulous on you amber. but then again, the high waist on the blue one is pretty cute too. i guess get both, and be sure to wear them to the pool next time im around. haha.

nelson6 said...

hahahahahahahah! That just made my day! Thanks Amber

Naylor Family said...

HaHa! I came across the same thing last year, and I about died! They even have them for kids! Seriously...could you see one of those walkin on the beach??? So, did you order one? :)

themacdonnells said...

Oh, I need the link. I think I might order one in each color... Actually, if I don't lose this baby weight, that's the best thing for me to wear this summer! Oh, that is new motivation for me!

themacdonnells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

I actually feel like wearing that...I pretty much do with my boardshorts and t-shirts! So much for my string-bikini days! :)

Kirkhams said...

They might be what the mormon fundamentalists wear...k...why not just wear a body suit for scuba diving...I'd like to talk with the designer!

Conner's getting so big and chunky! And I'm impressed with the P90X videos you're doing! I've never heard of them! I want to hear how it goes!!