Travis, Amber, Kinsey, Connor, Gage, and Beckam
That is precious!! hope everyone is doing well!!
Yea!!! I've been checking almost everyday waiting to hear the good news! Tell them we are so excited and congratulations!And I love the name!Kurt and Heather
gosh amber, cant you just post some pictures already....just kidding :)
I wanna see pictures!!!!!! I am glad they stuck with Sage! I love that name! :)
what a cute name!!! I LOVE the name Sage. They did a great job.
Ya, what a horrible sister you are. Forgetting your camera, I mean come on! ;)
Hey Amber I am making my blog private and I need your email address so I can invite you. Thanks much. I love the name that your sister named her little girl! I am glad she is doing so well.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is precious!! hope everyone is doing well!!
Yea!!! I've been checking almost everyday waiting to hear the good news! Tell them we are so excited and congratulations!
And I love the name!
Kurt and Heather
gosh amber, cant you just post some pictures already....just kidding :)
I wanna see pictures!!!!!! I am glad they stuck with Sage! I love that name! :)
what a cute name!!! I LOVE the name Sage. They did a great job.
Ya, what a horrible sister you are. Forgetting your camera, I mean come on! ;)
Hey Amber I am making my blog private and I need your email address so I can invite you. Thanks much. I love the name that your sister named her little girl! I am glad she is doing so well.
Post a Comment